Insurance companies routinely deny claims, knowing most people will simply accept their refusal to pay and not take further action. If you know or believe your claim has been wrongfully denied by your insurance company, you need:
- A law firm with unparalleled experience and expertise in suing insurance companies in both State and Federal District Courts.
- Trial lawyers who are known by insurance companies for aggressively seeking optimal results for their clients.
- Lawyers who have the experience, expertise and resolve to take your case to trial if necessary to achieve the best result for you and your case.
- Trial lawyers who will not compromise the value of your case by combining it with other cases for a fast but undervalued settlement that would not be in your best interest.
- Trial lawyers who handle your case on an individual basis, giving your case the time and attention to detail it deserves.
- Trial lawyers and an experienced legal staff who sincerely care about you and your case.
The Law Offices of Robert K. Scott has obtained multi-million dollar judgments, favorable appellate decisions and arbitration awards, as well as substantial out of court settlements on behalf of its clients.
For over thirty years, The Law Offices of Robert K. Scott has sued insurance companies on behalf of both individual consumers and businesses against the abuses of the insurance industry. This area of law is known as “insurance bad faith.” The firm litigates insurance bad faith actions in connection with denials of the following types of claims:
- Disability Insurance
- Business Interruption Loss Insurance
- Credit Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical and Hospital Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Nursing Care and/or Assisted Living Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance, including water, mold and fire claims
- Property/Casualty Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Entertainment Industry Insurance
- Professional Sports Insurance
In addition to bad faith insurance litigation, the firm specializes in:
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Termination
- Elder Abuse Actions
- Wrongful death
Our goal is to vigorously fight to protect your rights and to achieve maximum results for you.
We encourage you to contact us for a free consultation. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will give you the time and attention your case deserves.